Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Matte Finish



(O.P.I. You Don't Know Jacques Matte)
Ulta has become somewhat of my own personal nirvana since I discovered one about a half an hour away from my house. I made the trek there on Sunday and decided I had to try out one of O.P.I.'s new matte nail polishes. The color is "You Don't Know Jacques" and I put a clear topcoat on the very tips of my nails to make it look a little more fun!

I'm obsessed with the matte finish but my only complaint is that it does take on shine from anything that has moisture, like lotion, which the tag does say to avoid. But I've just been compulsively wiping my nails off and they return to normal.

19 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting! that nailpolish looks great, i want a matte one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! That's a great nail polish. Love how it looks!

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. manno, bei uns gibts die noch nicht:( will auch!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this color, the matte is great.

    xoxo
    http://itsuglycute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.Freaking.Jealous.

    I love this colour.

    Guess what? Were both new to the blogging world!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must buy one like this one!
    Lovely blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nails in that pic, the mat part looks so good with the shiny one! I am gonna buy that nail polish for myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color

    I am now following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice color!

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    CHECK OUT THE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
    -------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice colour! i really like those matte polishes

    ReplyDelete
  11. this colour is so hot! I am so over vibrant.
    who new? :)

    http://fashioncontagious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought this exact smae polish teh other day. its fabbity :) i want the alice in wonderland O.P.I collection now. cute blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could get the same matt finish here :)

    Gorgeous boots and nice start to a blog :)

    Much admiration from India :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the OPI matte nail polish, I just bought 4 today haha :/

    Great blog btw, I'm following you now!

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. me flipa el color!!y el vestido de el post de abajo!!muacc!

    ReplyDelete
  16. my favorite color! I have it too:)

    xx
    shopahallic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that colour! I have definitely got to get me some of that!!

    xx A xx

    ReplyDelete